Chevron Aircraft Maintenance have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality / Compliance Engineer based between two sites in Prestwick and Manchester.
- You will be required to help develop, implement, and verify continued compliance with regulation, procedures and processes throughout the Quality and Safety Management Systems of the organisation
- The role includes active participation in the quality and safety oversight of the organisation and its suppliers. Performing audits, investigating occurrences, hazard analysis and supporting improvement and remedial actions. You will be required to host and respond to customer and regulatory authority audits, and help define company procedures
- The role also includes the management of personnel authorisations, competency assessments and training records
- Ideally you should live within a comfortable commuting distance from Prestwick and although you will be Prestwick based, on occasion you may be expected to travel in the execution of your duties
- Reporting to the Group Quality Manager the successful candidate is required to have good knowledge and experience in regards to EASA Part 145 and the aircraft maintenance industry in general
- You should be a good communicator and team player whilst being self-motivated and able to maintain independence and objectivity.