Chevron Aircraft Maintenance have an exciting opportunity for a Material Controller to run and maintain an effective Aviation Store based at their Prestwick Facility, supporting maintenance inputs and away from base activities as required by the business.
To run and maintain an effective Aviation Stores which will include the following:
- Update and maintain the stock data within the CAM MRO system.
- Effectively manage CAM stock as well as Third Party on site stock.
- Ensure compliance with Engineering Policy, Statutory Airworthiness requirements, Safety Standards, Company Standing Instructions and Health and Safety Legislation.
- Adhere to Third Party Component Suppliers Logistic procedures, ensuring CAM is compliant with supplier’s procedures.
- Manage and control life limits of stock and tooling, utilising MRO system, for materials and tooling which have a shelf life expiry, monitoring these expiry dates and removing from stock as required.
- Maintain effective communication with Senior Materials Controller and/or Hangar Check Manager.
- Adhere to aircraft parts Goods Receiving practises, i.e. inspection and part number verification, to ensure all parts are received in relevant condition and comply with the supplier’s paperwork.
- Adhere to aircraft parts despatching practises, i.e. correct documentation and packaging.
- Carry out regular on site stock checks, utilising MRO system, to ensure stock levels are correctly maintained.
- Ensure deliveries and collections are correctly accounted for and all relevant receipt and despatch paperwork is filed accordingly.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc tasks or projects.
Qualification & Education:
- Secondary school level
- Excellent English in both verbal and written form
- Previous Aviation Logistics/Stores experience required
- Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel etc.
Training & Knowledge:
- EASA PART 145 course
- Goods in inspection
- Forklift license/Dangerous Goods Certification would be advantageous
- On-going training as required
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage